What is a docking station for laptop?April 26, 2022
AIWO Black I7 I9 rtx 2070 super Windows Gaming Laptop 16gb Ram 1-2 KMay 7, 2022
How to turn off airplane mode on laptop？
Before turn off Airplane mode, we need to know what is the airplane mode?
Because the airplane mode function on the phone and the desktop computer are not the same, the effect is also different. Turning off airplane mode on a Windows 10 laptop means turning off the Wi-Fi network, or simply turning off the Wi-Fi connection. The WiFi wireless network signal will not interfere with the aircraft communication signal, so that many aircraft have turned on the WiFi wireless Internet access service, so Win10 notebooks can be used in the aircraft, which is completely different from the airplane mode function in the mobile phone. The only difference is that the airplane mode is turned on, which can save power.
How to disable airplane mode?
- We click on the "Start" menu of windows 10 laptop notebook , then select "Computer Settings"
- In the computer settings, we select "Network"
- In "Network" we select "Airplane Mode"
- In "airplane mode" we can see that our "airplane mode" is generally off.
We can just click Many PC games allow you to play with an Xbox wireless controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. The controller can be connected to a Windows device by using a USB cable, the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, or Bluetooth. Some Windows devices also come with Xbox Wireless, so you can connect the controller directly without an adapter on it to turn off it.
windows 10 stuck in airplane mode(airplane mode won't turn off)
If your computer cannot turn off airplane mode, please refer to the following methods
- Restart the computer
Under normal circumstances, the airplane mode of the computer will not fail for no reason. Since it can be turned on, it must be turned off. Therefore, if you find that it cannot be turned off after clicking "Airplane Mode" in the lower right corner of the computer, it may be caused by system failure, slow response, or unknown errors. You can try to restart the computer, and then try to close it again, because switching the network needs to modify the system network settings, there is a chance of error, restart the computer and try again, you can close it normally.
- Turn off by switch
If the user still cannot turn off the airplane mode of the computer after restarting the computer, you can try to turn it off in the system settings. Due to the lack of system functions, the "Airplane Mode" button in the "Network ID" may not be clickable. At this time, you can enter the system's setting options to manually turn off or turn on the switch of Airplane Mode.
- Network reset
If you still can't turn off the computer's airplane mode in the system settings option, you can also use the "Network Reset" function to reset all network devices on the computer. This feature removes and then reinstalls "all network adapter devices" on the computer, including wired networking, wireless networking, Bluetooth, airplane mode, and more. After the reset, you can turn off airplane mode normally.
If you still can't turn off airplane mode, you can try the following method
- After entering msconfig in the Cortana search bar, press Enter to start "System Configuration";
- Click the "Services" tab, first check "Hide all Microsoft services", then click the "Disable all" button, and then click "Apply";
- Click the "Startup" tab and select "Open Task Manager";
- Click the "Startup" tab in the Task Manager and disable all third-party startup items;
- After restarting the computer, the "Airplane Mode" lock should be released. At this point, you can restore third-party services or startup items item by item, and each item needs to be restarted for verification. Although it is a little troublesome, this method is relatively robust and can basically successfully find problems.
If you want to buy a new laptop, or want to find a strong laptop supplier, then you can go through our product page, or take a look at our article, which has a few products we recommend, along with a guide to choosing a laptop AIWO Best 44Hz Pink/Rose Gold/Red Laptop 2022
If you have other related questions, you can contact us by email