AIWO Intel Core I7 Gtx 1650 1tb ssd Gaming Streaming Laptop 15.6/17.3 InchMay 18, 2022
How to fix a broken laptop screen?May 20, 2022
1.Why does my laptop keep freezing?
Computer PC freezes randomly, this should be the worst thing that many people encounter, especially the old computer is prone to blue screen, after the screen is "frozen", for our novice users, we are in a hurry, the computer is unresponsive, and the mouse and keyboard cannot be input. The software operation is abnormally interrupted, and it can only be forced to shut down and restart.
What causes a computer keeps freezing constantly and not responding?
In fact, there are many reasons for the crash, but in general the reasons are always in two aspects: hardware and software.
1.crashes caused by hardware.
- Poor heat dissipation: You can increase the performance of heat dissipation by purchasing a heat dissipation base.
- Improper movement: cause bumps: When the computer bumps or falls, it is easy to cause a blue screen of hardware loosening. This notebook must be paid attention to.
- Do not clean the dust for a long time: After the computer has been used for a long time, it is recommended to clean the machine, otherwise the heat dissipation will become very poor.
- Device incompatibility: This is easy to encounter when updating hardware. Some motherboards do not match the hardware version, which will cause a blue screen or crash. Just remove the corresponding hardware.
- Memory stick failure: This is also a very common failure problem, mainly caused by loose memory sticks, virtual soldering or the quality of the memory chip itself. Just re-plug the memory stick, if it doesn't work, replace it to eliminate the problem.
- Hard disk failure: mainly due to the aging of the hard disk or bad sectors and bad sectors caused by improper use. This makes it easy for the machine to crash when it is running. Use maintenance tools to try to repair bad sectors, or replace the hard drive directly.
- The hardware resource conflict is due to the conflict of the settings of the sound card or the display card. The solution is to start in "Safe Mode" and make appropriate adjustments in "Control Panel" → "System" → "Device Management". The registry can be modified in the case of unusual errors in the driver. Select "Run", type "REGEDIT", enter the Registry Editor, find and delete all "primary keys" and "key values" related to the driver prefix string through the "Find" function under the menu, and restart.
- Insufficient memory capacity: It is still a memory problem. If the memory capacity is too small, this problem is prone to occur. Replace with a memory stick with the largest capacity possible.
2.crashes caused by software.
- Virus infection: If you are infected with a virus, the work efficiency of the computer will drop sharply, and the computer will crash frequently. Use anti-virus software to conduct comprehensive virus inspection and anti-virus, and regularly upgrade anti-virus software.
- Improper CMOS settings: This fault phenomenon is very common, such as improper hard disk parameter settings, mode settings, and memory parameter settings, which cause the computer to fail to start. Factory reset in BIOS.
- System files are deleted by mistake: This is difficult for ordinary people to repair. If the "Last Known Configuration" cannot be solved by booting F8, you need to reinstall the operating system or transfer it to after-sales service.
- Corrupted initialization file: Like the previous error, there is a problem with the system files. Since Windows 9x needs to read System.ini, Win.ini and registry files, if there are Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files, these two files will also be read. As long as there is an error message in these files, it may crash, especially the four files System.ini, Win.ini, User.dat, and System.dat are particularly important.
- Loss of dynamic link library file (DLL): If the missing link library file is a more important core link file, then the system will die directly. We can use tool software to delete useless DLL files, which will avoid accidental deletion.
- BIOS upgrade failed: It is best to backup or go to the relevant official website to download the BIOS upgrade program of the corresponding version of the model to upgrade again.
- Improper software upgrades: There are many people who may think that a simple software upgrade can go wrong. But in fact, many blue screen of death will also upgrade some of the shared components during the upgrade process.
- Use pirated software: Because some unfriendly malware hides viruses, as soon as you execute it, it will automatically modify your system, causing the system to hang directly during operation.
- Too many programs are started: In fact, it is also the reason that the memory is too small. There are too many running programs, which exhausts the system resources, makes the data required by individual programs cannot be found in the memory or virtual memory, and an exception occurs. mistake.
3.Knowing the cause of the crash, we can take targeted preventive measures.
- It is recommended to check the contact condition of computer accessories frequently.
- When replacing computer accessories, be sure to insert the access device correctly and fully contact.
- Clean up dust regularly.
- Insist on earnestly checking and killing viruses. Do not use CD-ROMs or U-disks of unknown origin lightly. For attachments in emails, check them with anti-virus software before opening them.
- Shut down in the correct sequence of operations. Do not turn off the power before the application software finishes running normally, otherwise the system files will be damaged or lost, resulting in a crash during startup or operation.
- Avoid multitasking at the same time. Of course, if your memory is large enough, you can play with local tyrants randomly, but it is generally recommended not to run other software during disk defragmentation or checking the hard disk with antivirus software, otherwise it will cause a crash due to insufficient resources.
- Don't be too innovative. It cannot be said that the latest thing is the best. You have to consider the overall configuration of your machine. The drivers of various hardware do not have to be updated at any time, because the newly developed drivers often have bugs in them, which will cause damage to the system and cause system damage. Crash, the latest is not necessarily the best.
2.How to zoom out on a laptop?
When using laptops daily , we often reduce/enlarge the browser webpage for the convenience of use. How should we operate it?
- use the keyboard.Click on the page and select the page you want to shrink.Hold down ctrl+minus, it's at the top of the keyboard, in the middle of the equals key and the number zero key
- Using a mouse or trackpad.Click on the page and select the page you want to shrink. Hold down the ctrl key, scroll the mouse wheel up, or slide your finger up on the trackpad.
- zoom pages in Google Chrome website.Find the menu icon, click the "Zoom" button, click the -minus button until you are satisfied with the current zoom ratio.
- zoom page in Firefox.Click the menu button, find the zoom function, and click the -minus button to zoom out.
- zoom pages in Microsoft Edge browser.Find the menu icon, click the "Zoom" button, click the -minus button until you are satisfied with the current zoom ratio.
- Change the screen resolution on windows 10. Open the start menu,Open the Control Panel, adjust the display settings, click System > Display > Advanced Display Settings, and change the resolution. Click the down arrow to the right of Resolution to select a different resolution. The higher the value of the resolution, the more it will be scaled. After changing settings, you will need to confirm to apply the changes.
With the above method, you can zoom in or out on a computer PC, which is different from a laptop but doesn't have a touchpad.
3.How to fix sticky keys on laptop?
Sticky keys refer to a type of shortcut key in computer use designed for people who have difficulty pressing two or more keys at the same time. The main function of sticky keys is to facilitate the use of key combinations such as Shift. Sticky keys can press one key position (such as shift) first, and then press another key position, instead of pressing two keys at the same time, which is convenient for some people who cannot press multiple keys at the same time due to physical reasons. A typical computer will display a stuck key prompt when you press shift five times in a row.
If you've ever eaten food at your desk, or drank coffee next to your laptop, chances are you've spilled something on the keyboard. Even if you wipe it off right away, it can leave a sticky residue on your keys. You'll know if this is happening if your keys feel crumbly or squishy when pressed, which makes smooth typing very frustrating.
However, if you know your keyboard has dust, debris or grime and you're wondering how to clean sticky keyboard keys, you've come to the right place and I'll help you clean your keyboard next.
Tools needed: spudger tool, rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), compressed air, cotton swabs, toothpicks, paper towels, dish soap.
How to get rid of sticky keys?
If you're wondering how to clean a sticky keyboard with minimal effort, start by cleaning around each affected key with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. You may find that removing any surface debris or grime quickly resolves your keyboard sticking problem with minimal effort.
- Shut down your laptop computer completely. In the lower left corner of the screen, click the menu symbol. Select Shut down. Make sure your laptop is not plugged into the charger.
- Use a toothpick to remove large pieces of dirt around the key caps. Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol, making sure it doesn't drip, and swab around the affected keys. This will help remove any sticky residue, dirt or grime buildup. Note: Do not use rubbing alcohol to wipe the top of the key caps, as it may degrade any protective coating applied to the key caps.
- Test your key. If they are still sticky, continue to the next option.
2.Use compressed air
Another relatively simple method is to use compressed air to blow away any debris, dust, or debris to clean the keyboard's sticky keys.
- Shut down your laptop completely. In the lower left corner of the screen, click the menu symbol. Select Shut down. Make sure your laptop is not plugged into the charger.
- Laptops are placed vertically. You want to tilt your laptop a little; you can help by leaning it against the wall.
- Spray the keys with compressed air. Use a left-to-right motion. Place the jar at the distance indicated on the package.
- Rotate the laptop and repeat the cleaning action.
- Test your key. If they are still sticky, continue to the next option.
3.Remove the keycaps
- Shut down your laptop completely. In the lower left corner of the screen, click the menu symbol. Select Shut down. Make sure your laptop pc is not plugged into the charger.
- Confirm your keyboard type. There are generally two types: scissor switches and butterfly switches. Butterfly switches lift from the top, while scissor switches lift from the bottom.
- Use a spudger tool to pry up a critical corner. Use a spudger tool to pry open one corner and lift slowly until you hear a click. Do not remove your spudger tool. If you have a butterfly key switch, lift from the upper left or upper right corner. If you have a scissor key switch, lift from the lower left or lower right corner. Note that special keys like Shift and arrow keys have hooks in slightly different places.
- Carefully unfasten the keycaps,Do this without lifting the key higher. If you feel any resistance, you should stop. Look down near the key to help find the hook. Slightly wiggle the key to help find where it attaches.
- Put the keycaps in a bowl with soapy water.Soak the keycaps when cleaning the keyboard.
- Clean under the keycaps.Use a cotton swab dampened with rubbing alcohol to wipe the area under the keycaps, making sure that the cotton swap is not dripping liquid, cleaning the surface a few times with a clean cotton swab will help avoid repeating the process later.
- Replace keycaps.Start by sliding the keycaps into the hooks. Gently apply pressure to the remaining corners and you will hear a click once they are in place. You don't need to force open it, so if you suspect it won't work, start over from the hook.
- Test your keys.If the problem is due to dirt, dust or spilled liquid, your cleaning should have solved the problem!